COSMIC RESONANCE
COSMIC RESONANCE
COSMIC RESONANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN AU ANIMANGA DYSTOPIAN SAILOR MOON ROLEPLAY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Serenity
Guardian Goddess
Queen Serenity

Cancer Posts : 7
Stars : 10

—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— Empty
PostSubject: —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 am

"Yes," returned Prince Endymion, "burned alive. And, if she were not, you cannot conceive what treatment she would be obliged to submit to from her relatives. They would shave off her hair, feed her on a scanty allowance of rice, treat her with contempt; she would be looked upon as an unclean creature and would die in some corner, like a scurvy dog. The prospect of so frightful an existence drives these poor creatures to the sacrifice much more than love or religious fanaticism.

Last edited by Queen Serenity on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenity
Guardian Goddess
Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 am

But we still dream...
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenity
Guardian Goddess
Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Your mother loves you sweet Serenity   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Code:
Once upon a time, there was a queen who ruled the moon...

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
    But then a catastrophe ensued and the Earth was decimated...

Last edited by Queen Serenity on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenity
Guardian Goddess
Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:26 pm

*Stella Fleuret
—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— 2n0lno7 —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— 2n0lno7 —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— 2n0lno7

--------------------------------------------------
AND I AM A WEAPON OF MASSIVE CONSUMPTION.
AND ITS NOT MY FAULT, ITS HOW I'M PROGRAMMED TO FUNCTION.

--FULL NAME: Stella Nox Fleuret--NICKNAMES: Stell--AGE: Nineteen (19)--DATE OF BIRTH: September 1st--GENDER: Female--BIRTHPLACE: Tenebrae--AREA OF LOCATION: The Outer World--SPECIES: Human--JOB: Princess of the Fleuret Family--WEAPON: Rapier - Stella has the ability to fight with unearthly powers, she has the power to materialize any weapon that she desires from thin air. Her weapon of choice is a rapier. As she brandishes her rapier, a golden winged crest forms behind her in which she conjures weapons in the air and can control them by either hand or telekinesis.--CLASS: l'Cie--SEXUALITY: Heterosexual--WHICH WORLD: Final Fantasy XIII Versus

SOMEWHERE ALONG IN THE BITTERNESS.
[color:5c72=77598e]AND I WOULD HAVE STAYED UP WITH YOU ALL NIGHT.

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]GENERAL APPEARANCE: A star as sublime as dangerous, Stella is a young woman who is tall and slender woman with a flawless body and light skin like perfect white light that becomes the first rays of the sun. Stella has long beautiful golden hair like the sun that falls on her damaged shoulder. A beautiful child's face, soft as the leaves themselves are surrounded by a few strands of her hair. Her blue eyes deep in the night starry night, glittering like shards of crystal with simple dark purple hues that hide a small mischievous air of plague. Hiding the tears of sadness, are thin lips, with the lower lip slightly pulpy. The aquiline nose agreeing perfectly with her long face and chin a bit sharp. Easy to trap cold hands. All Black inspiring the mysterious side of this pretty blond she bears a bodice, a skirt, belt and boots with small heels. It is just a white boleros, showing her smoothness closed by a flood. For every item there are a pair of earrings, a silver bracelet on her arm and a necklace signifying her extreme wealth.

[/sup]
—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— 2ajc8ib

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]LIKES:

☆ Art☆ Legends☆ Fashion☆ Writing☆ Romantic Ideals☆ Classical Music☆ Ballroom Dancing

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]DISLIKES:

★ Lies★ Abuse★ Rudeness★ Pollution★ Cruelty★ Dishonesty★ Pessimism

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]STRENGTHS:

☆ Polite☆ Honest☆ Outspoken☆ Intelligent☆ Optimistic☆ Determined☆ Open-minded

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]WEAKNESSES:

★ Love★ Curious★ Gullible★ Idealistic★ Emotional★ Vengeful★ Desolate

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]FEARS:

☆ Falling☆ Betrayal☆ Calamity☆ Vengeance☆ Obstacles☆ Corruptness☆ Death Of Noctis

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]PERSONALITY: Stella is a woman of grace, beauty and elegance. Born into a royal family, she was taught how to be a woman of her class. Since she was a young girl, Stella never forgot her politeness, even in the presence of strangers. She is outgoing and direct in her manner. Being an Ambassador of Tenebrae Stella has learned to voice her opinions appropriately and constructively when necessary. She can stand out quite a bit as she demonstrates maturity, thoughtfulness, and assertiveness.

To be a Princess of the Fleuret Family is to have an excellent representation. Stella always describes herself with a clean and elegant look. Despite coming from an extremely wealthy family, Stella is very humble and because she's modest, she earns the respect of many people. Stella is also very optimistic and confident in herself. In her mind she will be the victor, no matter the outcome. If she were to be defeated in combat she would only feel completely overwhelmed. As an independent woman, this princess knows when to ask for help, but she avoids desperate behavior. To her, only desperate times call for desperate measures.

Stella can be very loyal to her family and if her father calls for it she will do her best to get done whatever needs to be completed, even if she feels reluctant to do it. She looks at it as her duty and that she has no other choice. Stella chooses to face life rather than burying her head in the sand. Curious, Stella is a person who seeks wisdom. She allows herself to learn from the mistakes and victories of those older or more experienced than her. Because of this Stella is knowledgeable and aware of everything around her. She acts, speaks and thinks according to her beliefs.

There is an old legend of Tenebrae and the ability of seeing the light. While many consider it a fairytale, Stella was convinced that it wasn't because she is able to see that light. She is quite honest and open about this ability to see the light. When she first meets Prince Noctis, she notices that he is able to see the light also. It became apparent that he was reluctant to talk about it and Stella respected this while maintaining her bubbly character. Another trait of hers showing that she is very considerate.

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]FACE CLAIM:

Code:
[color=EF8AAE]FLEURET, STELLA[/color] -- [color=77598e]stella fleuret[/color]

STUCK ON THE END OF THIS BALL AND CHAIN.
[color:5c72=77598e]STOOD ON A BRIDGE TIED TO A NOOSE, SICK TO THE STOMACH.

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]MOTHER: Queen of the Fleuret Family

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]FATHER: King of the Fleuret Family

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]SIBLINGS: Unknown

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]OTHER FAMILY: Unknown

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]PAST RELATIONSHIPS: None; she doesn't focus on marriage.

--[color:5c72=7C96FA]AUTOBIOGRAPHY: [pre]

[color:5c72=C763F5]star; A natural luminous body visible in the sky especially at night.
[color:5c72=C763F5]night; The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
[color:5c72=C763F5]sword; An instrument of death or destruction.
[/pre]
Spoiler:

DON'T FIGHT FOR THE WRONG SIDE.
[color:5c72=77598e]SAY WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE. SAY HOW YOU FEEL.

WHY HELLO THERE! WHAT'S COOKING? OH MY NAME? WELL MY NAME IS [color:5c72=7C96FA]MINZY. I'M A PRETTY FREAKY COOL PERSON YOU KNOW, AND I AM [color:5c72=7C96FA]EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD. OH YOU WANNA KNOW MORE? THAT'S COOL, I CAN GET DOWN WITH THAT. I HAVE BEEN ROLEPLAYING FOR ABOUT [color:5c72=7C96FA]FIVE YEARS AND YOU MAY KNOW ME AS [color:5c72=7C96FA]OTHER CHARACTERS ON THE SITE, IF ANY. SWEET RIGHT! I'M ALSO A [color:5c72=7C96FA]FEMALE. [color:5c72=7C96FA]GIRLS RULE! OH THAT'S IT? GOOD GOOD, ALTHOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS CHANCE TO MENTION [color:5c72=7C96FA]FINAL FANTASY XIII: VERSUS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Quote :
Her hand slid over the smooth railing lightly. The blanket of stars covered the night sky above, twinkling downwards upon Tenebrae peacefully. Another tranquil and quirt night within the realm of Nihilsomno. Tenebrae laid sprawled out before her, and a small smile adorned her lips as she looked to the city below her. Her people and her friends were down within the walls of her city. Tenebrae had flourished once more under the king's reign, and all could finally look to the horizon. Her blue eyes lifted to the other sight that laid before her in the distance. The Last Crystal. A constant reminder to the people of Tenebrae of what they had lost, and what they had gained back. A soft sigh left her lips, and she gripped the railing a little tighter.

Stella let her eyes roam the ruined airplane, and the meaning that stood behind it. Of what she had lost herself, and what she had gained back. That she, much like Tenenrae, had stood strong and had regained her independence. The the Organization Of Destruction of old was no more, and peace now born into the city of Tenebrae. Everyone could begin to heal, and learn to forget the crystals of the war. Of course, she was not deluding herself into believing that there were those who would never forgive. Stella was one of them. A small part of her would always hate the organization, and the losses the war had caused her. Her father, her throne, and her her friend.

Another sigh left her lips, and she cast those thoughts from her. The Empire was now under a much more suitable ruler, and she was glad for that. The wounds between her kingdom and the Caelum Dynasty ran deep, but they could be healed with time and peace. "[color:5c72=FFDAA5]The past is no more and Tenebrae is bright now," Stella murmured gently. Her words fluttered into the breeze, where none would hear. Her lips curled into another smile, and she let go of the railing. Stella turned and made her way back into her chambers, ready to leave the past behind her once and for all.

[/blockquote]

Last edited by Queen Serenity on Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Serenity
Guardian Goddess
Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— Kineticamavatar —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— Kineticamavatar —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— Kineticamavatar
WANG YUANJI
my rule is to see the hidden truth that lies within each battle.

[blockquote]remember that you are mortal,
- - it’s the only real idea in this world.

NAME: Wang Yuanji
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:

APPEARANCE: The Beauty With Piercing Eyes

PROFESSION:

worldwide rebellion, pandemonium, death,
- - it does not concern good & evil, this is simply a game.

ALLIANCE: Kingdom of Jin
POSITION: Lady

WEAPON(S): Flying Daggers
ITEMS:

list three to five things your character carries on his/her person; be reasonable, practical, and realistic with your choices.

it’s a never-ending confusion all around,
- - a question of self-worth, a search for the truth.

PERSONALITY:

list five traits/adjectives with expansions or ten traits/adjectives, or write a paragraph – eliminate “ weaknesses ” and rename this heading ‘ personality ’

• a like[/li]

• a like [/li]

• a like [/li]

• a like [/li]

• a like[/li]

DISLIKES:

• a dislike[/li]

• a dislike[/li]

• a dislike[/li]

• a dislike[/li]

• a dislike[/li]

HISTORY:
[blockquote]what happened to your character? early childhood doesn’t have to be mentioned but make sure to give background on how he/she became the way he/she is today. two and a half paragraphs minimum or six detailed events.
[/blockquote]

in the end we are all dolls,
- - we are merely playthings for one another’s enjoyment.

[size=114]CONTACT: pm or email
NOTES:
[/size]

anything you would like to add goes here.

do not run away, ooc name, for fate
is an extremely fickle, unforgiving deity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—   —(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)— I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

—(Crystal Tokyo Press Release)—
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COSMIC RESONANCE :: THE COURTYARD :: はじめまして AQUIANT YOURSELF-
Jump to: